Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Batman STINKcorporated

I'll say it again:  I am not a fan of Grant Morrison. And I still don't understand why DC chooses him over many talented other writers when he writes incomprehensible stories.  During the New 52 reboot, he was given the task of not only writing another Batman Incorporated series, but also the new Action Comics starring Superman.  I read neither.  

Now they supposedly go and kill off Damian Wayne in Batman Incorporated.  Let's discuss this.  DC chooses to do this dramatic story in Batman Incorporated and not in the Batman and Robin that I do read?  Isn't Batman Incorporated supposed to be about the many Batmans or Batman-like characters around the world?  Instead, the latest Batman Incorporated series has just been another Batman and Robin title.  WTF, DC?  Seriously.  

Whatever happened to the Batman Incorporated concept?  And why does this title even exist when it's just another Batman and Robin title?  Is Robin the Inc. in Incorporated?  

No, I'm not going to cave and start buying another freakin' Batman title just because DC decides to give Grant Morrison free reign with a title.  Kill Robin, see if I care.  But I won't read another Grant Morrison written comic again.   

No comments: